FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are your hours of operation?
- Office Hours: 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
- Aggregate Dispatch:
- Summer: 7am-6pm Monday to Friday, 7am-12pm Saturday
- Winter: 8am-5pm Monday to Friday
- Concrete Dispatch:
- Summer: 8am-5pm Monday-Saturday
- Winter: 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
Do you do snow removal/sanding?
Yes! We offer snow removal and sanding in Grande Prairie, La Crete, Edmonton & Cold Lake.
- Grande Prairie: Please call Lefty at (780) 831-8277 for scheduling.
- La Crete: Please call the La Crete office at (780) 928-3935 for scheduling.
- Edmonton: Please call the Edmonton office at (587) 416-3171.
- Cold Lake: Please call the Cold Lake Office at (780) 639-4440.
Is there a minimum quantity of gravel I have to purchase?
Nope! We sell aggregate by the bucket or by the truckload!
How much gravel does a single truck hold?
A regular body job/tandem holds 13 tonnes (approximately 10 yards).
How much concrete does a single truck hold?
Do all Knelsen locations provide the same products and services?
No, each location will vary with the services and products available. Please call in advance to make sure we offer what you are looking for in your area!
How do I join the Knelsen Team?
We’d love to hear from you! Please navigate to our careers page and send in your resume. Although we are grateful for all our applicants, only those selected will be contacted to schedule an interview.
BUILD A BETTER FUTURE
If you need support for your upcoming project, or if you are interested in joining our team, we’d love to hear from you!